Confession time here: I’m an avid reader of Eat Drink Lucky. Like, every single morning it is one of the first things I read in my email. There’s something to love about a mini guide of where to eat, drink, and what to do, every day.
I try to stay on top of what’s going on in Portland and beyond, but even I miss things. EDL has become a perfect resource for that one thing or that one event that I need to attend that I might have missed hearing about the first time.
So now, I’m here to tell you about something new that EDL is launching for 2020. If you love Eat Drink Lucky as much as I do, you’re going to want to get in on this!
This Is Your Chance: Become An Insider
EDL is starting the new decade with a new club for like-minded food enthusiasts. Trust me, I know there are plenty of other foodies out there just like me that can’t get enough of our state’s amazing food and drink scene.
So this new club is called the Eat Drink Lucky Insider club. For a $40 membership fee, members get access to a slew of amazing members-only benefits like:
- Access to secret cocktails at Portland restaurants and bars
- First tastes and early event access for 2020 happenings
- Be the only ones in the know about the off menu cocktail menu of the month
- Invites to members only events, including free events
- Be the first to receive special lists like the Portland Lobster Roll list and more
- Be the first to receive Eat Drink Lucky event invitations
- Get discounts to select Maine Restaurant Week and Harvest on the Harbor Events
- Be invited to select sampling opportunities
As if that wasn’t enough of an incentive to join and become an EDL Insider, the first 25 people to become Insiders will be invited to a private chocolate tasting event next month in January.
I don’t know about you, but after the craziness of the holidays, the winter doldrums definitely start to set in come January. But if you become an EDL Insider, you’ll have some things to look forward to! What, you ask?
Perks in January to look forward to include a behind the scenes tour, demo and tasting, and the first off menu cocktail of the year!
Want in? Sign up here to become an EDL Insider!